This ice-cold cocktail still has warmth, thanks to a bounty of spicy autumn flavors. A mix of whiskey and apple brandy form the base of this drink, which we’ve paired with a honey-sweetened batch of Mediterranean Mountain Tea. With every sip you’ll taste different herbs like marjoram, sage, rosemary, and mint, which cut through the bite of spirits. For a final touch of fall, we garnished the drink with a Cinnamon Toast Spice rim.
Honey Crisp Mountain Cocktail
- 2 ounces Mediterranean Mountain tea, sweetened and chilled
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- 1 ounce apple brandy
- 1 ounce whiskey
- Brew your tea in 200 degree water for 4 minutes, then sweeten with honey. Strain out the tea and refrigerate until ice cold.
- Add the tea, lemon juice, apple brandy and whisky with ice in a shaker. Shake until ice cold.
- Using a lemon wet the rim of your glass and dip into Cinnamon Toast Spice.
- Add ice to glass and pour over cocktail.
To create the diagonal ice cube effect, fill a cup half full with water and freeze at a tilt.
© 2021 World Spice Merchants https://www.worldspice.com