A quick and easy dressing or marinade, this El Greco Citronette is bursting with flavors that enhance any Mediterranean dish. It brightens the flavors without overpowering, and can be used as a sauce, dressing or marinade. Next time you grill shrimp or fish, bathe it in this citronette and you won’t be disappointed!
- Juice of 1 whole lemon
- Zest and juice of 1 medium orange
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons El Greco
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Combine all of the ingredients in a wide mouthed jar and emulsify with an immersion blender, or combine in a countertop blender, and blend until emulsified. Transfer into a jar for storage.
- This sunny dressing will keep well in the refrigerator up to two weeks.
Makes a delicious marinade. Also great on fish, greens and cold bean, grain or pasta salads.
© 2021 World Spice Merchants https://www.worldspice.com