Jazz up your hummus with our Everything Bagel Spice! The spice blend has incredible texture and bold flavors that elevate classic hummus to a whole new level. Not your run of the mill version, we’ve included exotic nigella seed to make it even more interesting. Lightly salted with Pacific Sea Salt, the blend hits all the onion and garlic notes, along with playful poppy and nutty sesame. You’ll want to keep sprinkling it on with every bite.
- Soak garbanzo beans overnight. Discard soaking water, and place in a pot and cover with water by about an inch. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to simmer. Simmer for 30-40 minutes until tender. Strain and reserve cooking liquid.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or high-speed blender.
- Add just enough of the cooking liquid to get the mixture moving. Process to desired consistency and add more cooking liquid if needed.
- Note: You can also substitute (2) 15 oz. cans of garbanzo beans, drained, for this recipe - just use water in place of the cooking liquid.
- Garnish hummus with a sprinkle of our Everything Bagel Spice
© 2023 World Spice Merchants https://www.worldspice.com