Sleepy Floral Sonnets
Enjoy this smooth and creamy bedtime tea to ease you off into dreamland. It is a simple recipe of only 5 ingredients and it takes just minutes to make. Floral sonnets has a chamomile base with hints of ginger, cinnamon, damiana and lavender, making for a perfect relaxing elixir to help you catch some Z’s. We added turmeric for the beautiful yellow color, honey for a touch of sweetness and your choice of milk to bring it all together. This cup will feel like a warm hug after a long day.
- 12 oz milk of choice, we like coconut!
- 2 tablespoons Floral sonnets
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- honey to taste
- dash of Vietnamese cassia
- Bring milk up to just below boiling.
- Stir in floral sonnets and turmeric and remove from heat. Let it steep for 4 minutes and strain into a cup. Sweeten with honey to taste and top the tea with a dash of cinnamon.
Leave a Comment