These Asian tea rubbed pork chops make for a satisfying one dish meal. Nestled into a fall vegetable medley, the thick loin chops are roasted to tender perfection. Our Asian Tea Rub is the secret ingredient, steeping citrus and smoke flavors into the meat.
Asian Tea Rubbed Pork Chops
For the Pork Chops
- 4 thick cut bone-in pork loin chops
- 2 teaspoons safflower oil
- 3 tablespoons Asian Tea Rub
For the Vegetable Medly
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and place a large roasting pan in the oven to preheat, as well.
- On a platter or cutting board, lay out the pork chops and rub each side with oil. Sprinkle Asian Tea Rub on each side and allow the pork chops to rest while you prepare the vegetables.
- Coarsely chop the vegetables into uniformly sized pieces, about 2" in length. This will allow them to roast in about the same amount of time. Transfer the vegetables to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix together the coriander, salt and pepper. Pour the safflower oil and maple syrup over the vegetables, mixing well. Then sprinkle the combined spices over the vegetable mixture and toss to coat.
- Carefully remove the preheated pan from the oven. Pour in the seasoned vegetables, spreading out in an even layer, and nestle the seasoned pork chops on top. Roast, uncovered for 30-40 minutes until the pork chops are cooked through and the vegetables are fork tender.
© 2021 World Spice Merchants https://www.worldspice.com
Got some extra tea rub? Check out our recipes for Tea Rubbed Roast Chicken or Miso Marinated Halibut.