Warm up the grill for your next BBQ with these flavorful poppers! The jalapeños are filled with cream cheese spiked with our Ranch Seasoning and then wrapped in bacon for the perfect bite. They disappear quickly, so plan on cooking up several rounds.
- 12 jalapeños
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 12 ounces bacon
- 1 tablespoon Ranch Seasoning
- Cut the jalapeños lengthwise and remove the seeds, leaving the stem intact. It is a good idea to wear gloves for this step.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese and Ranch Seasoning. Mix well to combine.
- Spoon a dollop of cream cheese inside each jalapeño shell. Trim bacon to fit, and wrap a slice around each popper, covering as much of the cream cheese as you can. Secure the bacon with a toothpick.
- Preheat a gas or charcoal grill to medium heat, and oil the grate. Place the poppers on the grill, cream cheese side up, and cook for 3-5 minutes, until the bacon is crispy.
- Flip the poppers and repeat. Some of the cream cheese might escape during this step, but that's okay.
- Arrange the grilled poppers on a platter and devour!
© 2022 World Spice Merchants https://www.worldspice.com
For more great flavor combinations, try substituting New Mexico Chili Powder or Habanero Garlic Pepper in place of the Ranch Seasoning.
If you liked these poppers, try another version with our Voodoo Seasoning.