One sip of this cocktail will take you right to the beach. This creamy, frozen drink is ridiculously easy to drink. There’s a reason you’ll find these in paradise destinations. So make yourself a pitcher of this Caribbean favorite, kick back in a beach chair, and enjoy! For a layer of aromatic bliss, shave some nutmeg on top before taking a sip. Nothing compares to freshly grated nutmeg – the warmth compliments the rum and coconut. Experiment further and add allspice or our Kashmiri Garam Masala give a little extra something-something to your staycation.
- 3 ounces spiced rum
- 2 ounces Coco Lopez or coconut cream
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1/2 ounce lime juice, freshly squeezed
- Coconut, halved
- Orange wedge
- Maraschino cherry
- Freshly grated nutmeg
- Pinch of Jamaican Allspice
- Add the rum, Coco Lopez, pineapple, ice, and lime juice to a blender and blend on high for 20 seconds
- Pour the Piña Colada into halved coconuts or hurricane glasses.
- Garnish with an orange wheel, maraschino cherry, and freshly grated nutmeg. Use a microplane for easy nutmeg grating, or top with a sprinkle of allspice.
Thanks for the recipe.