Adobo Pumpkin Seeds
Adobo pumpkin seeds are a great way to spice up a fall classic! These tasty treats are a wonderful blend of savory and sweet. Use them as a garnish on our Southwest Pumpkin Soup or simply for snacking.
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
- Line a sheet pan with foil, oil lightly and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar and spices.
- In a large bowl, whip the egg white until soft peaks form. Add the seeds and stir to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle the spice mixture over the seeds, and stir again to coat evenly.
- Spread the seeds in a single layer on the sheet pan and bake 45-50 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking and ensure an even toast.
- Allow to cool slightly and start munching!
© 2023 World Spice Merchants https://www.worldspice.com
Add a Comment
I made these for a party recently. I have some friends who are diabetic and I left out the sugar. Even so they were a big hit. They are so EASY. I underestimated their appeal, they were gone WAY before any of the other munchies. Thanks
Good to know! Thanks!